School Facilities and Programmes
- What are the school facilities?
- What are the programmes offered at the school?
- What activities can the school offer the pupils after school hours?
- What are the CCAs offered?
- Will the school be starting classes for the other levels from P2 to P6?
- What Mother Tongue languages will be offered?
|1||Collaborative and Independent Learning||Redesigned classrooms, ICT Labs, Maths Room, Discovery Loft and Science Labs|
|2||Differentiated Teaching Approaches||Learning Support Rooms, Learning and Behavioural Support Intervention Room|
|3||Programme for Active Learning for Life Skills and Character Development||Dance Studio, Performing Arts Stage in Media Resource Library, Indoor Sports Hall, PAL (Programme for Active Learning) Rooms, Art Rooms and Music Rooms|
|4||Outdoor Experiential Learning||Outdoor Learning Classroom, Eco-pond, Science Garden and Outdoor Playground|
|5||‘Home in a School’ Experience for Socio-Emotional Development||Student Care Centre|
The Mother Tongue Languages currently offered are Malay Language, Chinese Language and Tamil Language. Tamil Language is offered only to Primary 1 to 5 students in 2018.
In alignment with PERI initiatives, Punggol View Primary currently operates as a single-session school so as to commit to providing more space and time for holistic education. To facilitate this, the school starts at 7.40 am. This will allow students to have adequate rest before they start school every weekday.
Thursday: 7.40 am to 3.25 pm
- Holistic Assessment
- Programme for Active Learning (PAL)
- PE, Music and Art (PAM)
- Form Teacher Guidance Period (FTGP)
Student Care Centre
- When will the Student Care Centre start operation?
- What are the operating hours of the Student Care Centre?
- What is the total number of available places for Student Care Centre?
- Can I reserve a place to enrol my child in the Student Care Centre?
- How big is the Student Care Centre?
- What kind of programmes will the Student Care Centre offer?
- Can I use the Child Development Account (CDA) to pay for Student Care fees?
- When can I start to register for Student Care services?
According to MSFD guidelines, the Student Care Centre runs from after school dismissal to 7 pm. In accordance to MSFD guidelines, the basic Student Care Centre programme should comprise the following:
- Meals (lunch and tea)
- Supervised study time
- Bath time
- Group activities
- Parent involvement activities
Primary 1 Registration Matters
- How many vacancies are available at Punggol View Primary School?
- What are the seats allocated for each phase?
- Where is the registration venue?
- What are the registration dates and time?