We believe in nurturing
the whole child by guiding our students to develop their
Physical (MESCAP) domains to the full so that
they will become persons of character who are
good and useful
citizens of tomorrow.
In other words, Education@Punggol View aims to provide our students with opportunities to:
1. Learn the subject disci plines comprising the languages, Humanities, the Arts, Physical and Health Education, Mathematics and Science so as to build a strong foundation in literacy, numeracy, scientific and life skills,
2. Inculcate and cultivate the R 3 ICH Values, and cultivate Social and Emotional (SE) Competencies*, as well as Civic Literacy, Global Awareness and Cross-Cultural Skills so as to develop moral character,
3. Foster the Emerging 21st Century Competencies* and PAM (PE, Art and Music) skills so as to develop performance character, and
4. Enrich our students’ learning experiences to meet their diverse needs and interests, and to realise their potential to the full.
- enhance our staff capacity and well-being,
- collaborate with the home and community as well as
- create management structures to support learning and teaching such as administration, estate and operations and resource management.
- Social Awareness,
- Relationship Management,
- Responsible Decision-Making
- Communication, Collaboration and Information Skills,
- Civic Literacy, Global Awareness and Cross-Cultural Skills, and
- Critical and Inventive Thinking